Our Damon Ultra Sport Kelowna Motor Home Rental
This is a 33’ Class A motor home mounted on a heavy duty Ford 2.5 ton frame. It has a big block Ford 460, with a heavy duty transmission.
I purchased it in 2002 with only 30,000 miles. A new motor home like this would cost in the neighborhood of $125,000, and I would not be able to rent it out for these reasonable rates.
It is a nice unit, with a couple things a little different. It has the dinette that makes into a bed, a couch that flips into a bed. And then, of course there is the rear queen walk around bed. This one sits sideways in the back bedroom, freeing up the entire back wall of the motor home into being closet!
It also has a hallway that skirts the bathroom, rather than going thru it, making it a separate room.
The bathroom has the usual in a tight space. A shower/tub, a sink and an RV toilet.
The kitchen has a nice double sink, a three burner stove, a large (for a motor home) 3 way fridge, and a convection micro-wave.
There is 2 captain’s chairs and a recliner chair in the front. There are lots of storage areas. From a compartment under the coach and bed, to the large outside storage bins.
Damon Ultra Sport Features
- Powerful Ford power train with Banks power system. Cruise control is great on trips!
- 2x roof air plus dash air.
- The usual comfort features of these large Class A’s. Separate bedroom, separate bathroom, lot’s of storage!!
- Has a powerful generator that can run the whole unit without having it plugged in.
- Comes with basic kitchen supplies. Plates, cups, saucers, glasses, silverware, pots and pans. There is also some bowls, platters etc, as well as a small BBQ.
- Unit comes with a shop vac to help you keep it clean.